The CHARITABLE FOUNDATION "INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENT OF UNITY" in its activities always fulfills the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine regarding the storage, distribution and processing of personal data. Our Foundation was founded and operates in accordance with the Constitution of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations".
Principles of the Fund’s activities:
- The Foundation carries out its charitable activities on the principles of legality, humanity, common interests and equality of rights of participants, openness, transparency, voluntariness and self-government.
- When carrying out its activities, the Fund does not aim to receive and/or distribute profits among the founders, members of management bodies, other persons related to them, as well as its employees.
- The Foundation independently determines the spheres, types, place (territory), terms and beneficiaries of charitable activities in the constituent documents, charitable programs or other decisions of the governing bodies.
- The Foundation has the right to carry out charitable programs, joint charitable activities and other types of charitable activities together with non-residents, taking into account the specifics determined by laws or international treaties of Ukraine.
- The Fund’s activities are of a public nature, do not contradict its interaction with state authorities and local governments, and do not deprive it of the right to receive state support.
In addition, the Foundation has approved the Public Offer for Charitable Contributions, which is valid for an indefinite number of persons who wish to make a charitable donation within the meaning of this public offer, the text of which can be found on our website. The offer is an official proposal of the Foundation to conclude an agreement on a charitable donation, the essence of which is set out in it.
According to this agreement, our Organization provides the Benefactor with the opportunity to pay the Charitable Donation by electronic payment on the Website, by transferring funds to the bank accounts of the Organization using the links indicated on it. In turn, the benefactor chooses the payment format of his choice.
Protection of personal data
With regard to compliance with the legislation of Ukraine on the protection of personal data, we would like to inform you that the specified Offer stipulates that the benefactor, by making an Acceptance, confirms that he is familiar with and agrees to the collection and processing of personal data. The Organization collects and processes the Benefactor’s personal data in order to fulfill its obligations in accordance with the Offer and in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection".
The Benefactor agrees that after entering information about himself when making a Charitable Donation, subscribing to the Organization’s news on the Website, he may be sent reports on the results of public meetings and the use of charitable donations by the Organization, letters and messages, including advertising ones. The organization undertakes not to transfer the e-mail address and other information about benefactors to third parties, except as provided by the current legislation of Ukraine.
The Organization is not responsible for the disclosure of personal data that occurred as a result of illegal actions of third parties or if such disclosure took place with the consent of the Benefactor.
Processing of personal data
According to the Annex to the Public Offer on the provision of charitable donations, namely the Consent-notification for the collection, processing and use of personal data, the text of which you can also find on the Foundation’s website, the benefactor, in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection", knowingly and voluntarily gives the Foundation its consent to automated, as well as without the use of automation processing (including collection, accumulation, storage and use) of personal data, namely: last name, first name, patronymic, passport data, registration number of the taxpayer’s registration card, photographs or other image records, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, data on the place of residence, other data voluntarily provided by him for the purpose of processing – in order to ensure the implementation of civil and economic law relations; administrative, legal, tax relations, relations in the field of accounting; relations in the field of statistics; and ensuring the implementation of other relations that require the processing of personal data in accordance with the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Tax Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations", other regulations of Ukraine, the Charter of the Fund, and other local acts of the Fund.
By the same document, the benefactor gives his consent to the transfer (distribution) of his personal data, which are included in the database of personal data of the Fund’s counterparties, exclusively for the above purpose and in the manner prescribed by the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" and local acts of the Fund, which establish the procedure for processing and protection of personal data.
The Benefactor does not require notification of the transfer (distribution) of his personal data included in the personal data base to third parties, if such transfer (distribution) occurs in his interests in order to implement the relationship between him and the Foundation.
By signing this consent-notification, the benefactor confirms that he has been notified in writing about the inclusion of his personal data in the database of personal data of the Fund’s counterparties, the purpose of personal data processing (according to the purpose specified in this document) and the persons to whom my personal data is transferred, as well as about his rights under Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection", according to which the subject of personal data has the right to:
- know about the location of information containing his/her personal data, its purpose and name, location and/or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data, or give an appropriate order to obtain this information to persons authorized by him/her, except in cases established by law;
- receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom their personal data is transferred;
- to access their personal data;
- receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer as to whether his/her personal data is stored in the relevant personal data base, as well as receive the content of his/her personal data that is stored;
- submit a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
- submit a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
- to protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof, as well as to protection from the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- file complaints about the processing of your personal data to public authorities and officials whose powers include ensuring the protection of personal data, or to the court;
- apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
- make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process your personal data when giving consent;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- to be protected from an automated decision that has legal consequences for it.
As for the validity period of the Offer and the consent-notification, they are valid for an indefinite period.
We hope that this article has dotted the i’s and crossed the t’s and convinced you that your personal data is in good hands with the Foundation. Our priority is to maintain your privacy and protect your personal data from any risks or unfair intentions.
Your trust is extremely important to us, and we appreciate every benefactor who shows us their support. Our goal is to ensure that your data is not used for distribution or personal gain.
Let us also remind you of the importance of our common mission – to help the Ukrainian army. Together to victory!