1. IntroductionThis policy of confidentiality and protection of personal data defines the procedure for receiving, storing, processing and using information obtained during the use of the site: https://ruhednosti.org/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site).
The privacy of users of our site is of great importance to us, and we make every effort to ensure that it is protected. This policy explains how we use your personal information.
2. Composition of personal data to be processedThe following types of personal data are collected, stored and used:
– Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
– Information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral sources, length of visits, pages viewed, and site navigation paths;
– Information you entered when registering on our website – such as your name, phone number, email address.
– Information that you have additionally indicated in your user profile, such as photo, gender, date of birth, hobbies and interests, education, place of work;
– Information generated when you use our website, including information about the time, frequency and conditions of its use;
– Information on the amount, date and time of the transfer of charitable assistance at the links on the website;
– Information that you have posted on the site for the purpose of publishing it online, including your username, profile picture, and the content of your post;
– Information contained in any communications you send to us via email or through our website, including the content of the message and meta data;
– Any other personal information you have sent to us.
3. Use of Your Personal InformationThe personal information you provide to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
– administering our website;
– to personalize our website for you;
– to enable you to use the services available on our website;
–sending you receipts for the transfer of charitable assistance through our website;
– sending you communications that you have specifically requested;
– to send you an e-mail newsletter if you have requested it (you can tell us at any time that you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us);
– providing third-party companies with anonymized (i.e., non-identifying specific users) statistical information;
– to process enquiries and complaints made by or against you that relate to our website;
– to ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud;
– for the purpose of verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service);
– for other purposes that do not contradict international and Ukrainian legislation.
If you have provided personal information for publication on our website, we will publish it. Otherwise, we will use this information in accordance with the license you have granted us.
Your privacy settings may be used to restrict the publication of your personal information on our website, and may be governed by the privacy controls on the website.
Without your express consent, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by law.
4. Protection of your personal informationWe take sufficient technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or falsification of your personal information.
You acknowledge that you are familiar with the fact that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the protection of data sent over the World Wide Web.
You are solely responsible for keeping your password to access our website confidential. We will never ask for your password (except for the login form on our site).
Blocking all cookies will negatively affect the usability of the website, in particular, it will make it impossible to log in to the site.
6. Changes and AmendmentsWe reserve the right to make changes and amendments to these rules from time to time, and to publish a new version of them on our website. You should check this webpage periodically to ensure that you understand the changes made to these rules. We may also inform you about changes to these policies by sending an e-mail or through our site’s private messaging system.